Babies are precious traveling companions, but sometimes trying to plan a trip when you have a little one can be a little daunting. Will there be appropriate accommodations? Are we going to run out of diapers, food, etc.? Did we remember to pack everything he or she needs? That’s why an RV makes the ideal mode of travel for anyone with a baby. While it isn’t as simple as slinging the baby over your shoulder and taking off on an adventure, traveling in an RV is like moving in a fully functional home. So with a little preparation, just about any RV destination can be a breeze.
Advantages of RVing with a Baby:
- They don’t care about your itinerary. As long as the baby is safe and basic needs are met, you can still do most of the activities you normally would enjoy.
- They won’t complain about your choice of restaurant or the fact that you want to visit a history museum.
- In an RV it’s easier to create a routine for the baby than vacationing in a hotel.
- No bathroom stops while driving (for 5th wheel & travel trailers).
- They sleep A LOT and with a baby monitor that allows you to enjoy some downtime in and around the RV.